EYE CARE ARKANSAS UPDATED OFFICE GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES:
1. All patients will be required to bring their own mask and wear it in the office.
2. Patients will remain 6 ft apart. We will have adjusted schedules to limit patients.
3. You will call 501-225-4488 when you arrive and begin the check-in process from your car. Our staff will let you know when to come in.
4. All staff & patients will be screened and temperatures checked upon arrival.
5. Patients will come alone, unless an accompanying adult is necessary.
6. Patients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival.
7. Anyone experiencing sore throat, cough, loss of taste or smell, fever, difficulty breathing, or exposure to COVID-19 will not be permitted in the office.
8. Please make an appointment as we cannot accept walk-ins at this time.
"We use Anderson Optometry for all of our family’s vision needs. Recently, we had to have our youngest fitted for new glasses and he made the experience fun for her and informative for us. We know Dr. Anderson will always take good care of our family’s eye care and that’s why we wouldn’t go to anywhere else."
The Harrison Family
"Dr. Anderson and his staff are so patient and friendly. Dr. Anderson prescribed me glasses and I had the toughest time picking out frames. They didn’t rush, but instead made helpful suggestions and now I have an awesome pair of frames, not to mention the fact that I can see ten times better than before. You guys are the best!"